Read about patient concerns, family dilemmas, and the clinical dynamics of a weekly movement disorder clinic. Observe ways a movement disorder neurologist manages patient symptoms with medications, surgical referrals, physical therapy, and caregiver options. Find out more in my Weekly Journal.
- Parkinson’s Progression Marker Initiative Reports Reduced Tau found in CSF of Parkinson’s subjects
- Three Dimensional Structure Revealed of an Important Neuronal Receptor
- Clinical Trial Shows Levodopa is Still Best Treatment for Parkinson’s Disease
- Practical Help for PARKINSON’S Patients from Wearable Computer Technology
- Smoking, the Sense of Smell and PARKINSON’S DISEASE