Read about patient concerns, family dilemmas, and the clinical dynamics of a weekly movement disorder clinic. Observe ways a movement disorder neurologist manages patient symptoms with medications, surgical referrals, physical therapy, and caregiver options. Find out more in my Weekly Journal.
- Interaction of LRRK2 and Alpha-Synuclein in PARKINSON’S Neurodegeneration
- Non-Motor Symptoms Associated with Sleep Disorder in PARKINSON’S DISEASE
- ProSavin® – Initial Gene Therapy Shows Hope for PARKINSON’S Motor Function
- Pesticides and the Genetic Link
- Better Thinking and Less Depression with Higher Levels of Vitamin D