Read about patient concerns, family dilemmas, and the clinical dynamics of a weekly movement disorder clinic. Observe ways a movement disorder neurologist manages patient symptoms with medications, surgical referrals, physical therapy, and caregiver options. Find out more in my Weekly Journal.
- The Potential Benefits of Coffee and Cinnamon for PARKINSON’S DISEASE
- Long Term Effectiveness of Three Types of PARKINSON’S Medications Compared
- Get Moving! Walking Helps!
- Two Studies of the Dynamics of Dopamine in PARKINSON’S DISEASE
- New Technique for Dopamine Cell Replacement in PARKINSON’S DISEASE