Read about patient concerns, family dilemmas, and the clinical dynamics of a weekly movement disorder clinic. Observe ways a movement disorder neurologist manages patient symptoms with medications, surgical referrals, physical therapy, and caregiver options. Find out more in my Weekly Journal.
- New Technique for Dopamine Cell Replacement in PARKINSON’S DISEASE
- Be Your Best Educational Conference
- Improvement Seen in First Clinical Trial of Magnetic Stimulation for PARKINSON’S DISEASE
- New PARKINSON’S Gene Discovery Could Lead to New Treatment
- Hopeful New Drug Therapy Being Developed at University of Alabama