Parkinson Research Foundation
The Parkinson Research Foundation (PRF) is a federally recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that funds Parkinson research, education, advocacy and free services living with Parkinson disease. All contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Fulfilling Our Mission
PARKINSON RESEARCH FOUNDATION
- Funds Research
- Publishes Scientific Findings
- Advocates for Scientific Research and the Rights of People with Parkinson’s
- Promotes Parkinson Awareness by means of Local and National Outreach and Special Events
- Funds Educational Conferences
- Provides Funding for PARKINSON PLACE, a 9,000 square foot Multidisciplinary Care Center site in Sarasota, Florida offering over 50 FREE education and participation programs a month as well as ongoing video classes on www.ParkinsonPlace.org for the homebound and those outside the service area.
If you have already searched the website and still have questions, please use the contact form to make inquiries.
The money raised by the Foundation funds research, advocacy, education and free services that will support the more than 1 million people with Parkinson’s throughout the United States.
About Our Chairman & Staff
Ask the Doctor
If you don’t find the answer your looking for
Type your question into the pubble Q/A below and press enter, if an answer exists it will show up highlighted otherwise press post and your question will be submitted.